/!\WARNING: READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND USE. Failure to follow all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious personal injury.
/!\WARNING: ELECTRIC PRODUCT. Keep away from children. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. As with all electrical products, precautions should be observed during handling and use to reduce the risk of electric shock. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced to avoid a hazard. To avoid the risk of electrical shock, always make sure the product is unplugged from the electrical outlet before assembling, disassembling, or relocating.
/!\WARNING: This product is to be assembled by adults only.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- This is a seasonal decoration and not intended for permanent installation or year-round use.
- This product is a decorative item. It is not a toy and item should not be played with.
- To avoid risk of suffocation, keep product and adapter cord away from children and/or pets.
- To avoid risk of fire, burns or personal injury, keep product away from fireworks, gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles, or other sources of heat.
- Protect the electric fan, power cord and adapter from direct exposure to water.
- Do not use the product during unusually strong wind and adverse weather conditions.
- Do not expose the product to sharp items that may rupture or tear the material.
- Do not secure product wiring with staples or nails or place on sharp hooks or nails.
- Do not insert hands or fingers into the product or fan.
- Unplug the product when leaving the house, when retiring for the night, or if left unattended.
- Do not use this product for other than its intended purpose.
|Inflatable Unit||1 Piece|
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Before using and reusing product, inspect the product carefully. Discard any product that have cut, damaged or frayed wire cords, loose connection or exposed wires.
2. To clean the product, wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry before storing away. Use mild detergent if required.
3. When not in use, store neatly in a cool, dry location.
For safe positioning of the product, it is necessary to use all included components.
1. Remove all contents from packaging.
2. Place product in a clean, open area outside, free from debris such as snow, dirt, leaves, etc.
3. Make sure the air intake located on the bottom of product is clear of fabric and free of obstruction.
4. Make sure the zipper is fully closed on the back of the product.
5. Plug adapter into outlet and wait for the product to fully inflate.
6. Using the clip on the end of the ropes, attach clip to an individual hook on the sides of the product.
7. Secure the stakes into the ground and tie the ropes to the stakes as required to keep the product upright.
8. To deflate the product, simply unplug the adapter from the electrical outlet and open zipper on back of the unit. Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
If your product is not inflating, the issue may be:
1. The power source is interrupted, disabled, or the cord may be unplugged.
2. Debris may be lodged in the motor.
3. Ensure zipper is securely closed so air stays inside the product.